ROMANTIC ESCAPE, 2 nights
- Two nights of accommodation in a Junior Suite in the Carriage House
- A complementary bottle of Gonet Medeville Brut Champagne & choice of fresh fruit in your suite
- Sumptuous breakfast served in the privacy of your suite
- “Rise & shine” – yoga style morning streching every day at 09.00 am
- Complimentary spa-consultation on the day of arrival – our therapist will help you plan your spa treatments!
- One three-course Table d’Hôte dinner
- One two-course lunch
- Private three-course Table d’Hote Menu candlelight dinner in our South Foyer with a beautiful view towards Pädaste bay
- Knowledgeable guide (English/Estonian) and transportation at your convenience for four hours
- One hour of private sauna in Pädaste Spa
High season 660 € pp / Low season 528 € pp, double occupancy.
|Day 1:||Afternoon arrival at Pädaste, after check in, we will welcome you with a bottle of champagne in your suite. A three-course Table d’Hôte dinner is served in Alexander, our fine dining restaurant.|
|Day 2:||After breakfast a personal guide and driver are waiting to take you to Koguva, a charming fishing Village. At Koguva you will also visit the lovely museum. A little further on lies the 13th century Muhu stronghold. In 1227 this was the site where the last Estonian resistance gave way to German Crusaders and where the last European heathens were defeated and baptized by order of Pope Honorius III. Your guide will take you to Muhu’s Northern limestone Cliffs and Caves and then onwards. Your guide might take you; to the 13th century St. Catherine’s church rising tall with its simple elegance; or to a former Soviet nuclear rocket base, decaying now, hidden in a deep forest. Before returning to Pädaste we will visit a nearby prehistoric grave field, simple and untouched. Hidden in the forest and long forgotten after its discovery a hundred years ago, now known only to locals. There are many other places of interest to see on Muhu and the pleasure of having a personal guide and driver is that you are free to change and discuss the schedule according to your own preference. You will drive back for lunch at Pädaste Manor. Tonight the dinner will be served for just the two of you in our South Foyer with a beautiful view towards Pädaste bay.|
|Day 3:||After breakfast, you might want to go out on your own to discover Muhu or just relax in your room. Check out is at noon.|