Summer in Muhu
Gift your beloved family a beautiful getaway in Muhu.
This is the perfect moment to enjoy time and make memories together.
SUMMER IN MUHU arrangement includes:
- 2-nights accommodation in a Junior Suite room in the Carriage House
- Sumptuous breakfast at Alexander Restaurant’s Winter Garden
- 4-course Table d’Hôte dinner in Alexander Restaurant for two adults and 2-course Table d’Hôte dinner for two children on the first evening
- Horseback riding; two hours on day 2
- An en-route picnic or lunch at Tihuse Farm
- Transfer to and from the horse stables
- “Rise and shine” yoga style morning stretching every day at 09:00 am
Arrangement is suitable for children starting from 6 years.
Price for the arrangement is 1708 EUR
|Day 1||Afternoon arrival at Pädaste Manor
A 4-course Table d’Hôte dinner is served for adults and 2-course Table d’Hôte dinner for children in Alexander, our fine dining restaurant
|Day 2||After a sumptuous breakfast you‘ll go out riding. The horses are from a local race: the Estonian horse, a breed recently rescued from extinction. An experienced guide will join you on your ride. Muhu has many interesting riding possibilities: along the coastlands, over fields and through forest paths. According to the route and the weather conditions lunch is being served at the horse stables or alternatively as an en-route picnic.|
|Day 3||After breakfast, you might want to go out on your own to discover Muhu or just relax in the park or in your room. Check out is at noon.|
For reservations or inquiries please contact our Guest Relations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +372 45 48 800