Manor House of the Pädaste Estate
The Manor House of the Pädaste Estate has undergone an extensive two-year restoration, bringing back the dignity and nobility the house had held for centuries. This exquisite Manor House, set in idyllic Baltic seaside parkland, had been left totally untouched for decades. In the course of the last fifteen years it has been saved from dereliction and slowly re-awakened, culminating in a final two-year restoration project completed in June 2008. The origins of the manor go back to the 14th century with some of those ancient walls now at the very heart of the Manor. In the latter part of the 19th century the house was enlarged considerably and given a new façade, hence the harmonious dimensions and clean lines which give the Manor it’s character today.
The 14 rooms in the Manor are beautifully appointed with luxuriant fabrics, unobtrusive state-of-the-art technology and wonderful attention to detail. The beds are sumptuous and you’ll walk on warm wooden floors – you will love them! All the superior junior suites and the Grand Suite have wood-burning fireplaces, stocked up daily with fresh baskets of firewood. There is a personal streaming audio system with virtually thousands of titles available at your fingertips. Views over the parklands and the shores of the Baltic Sea are spectacular and unique. Extra day pillows invite to rest, relax and daydream.
The Manor House offers accommodation in 3 deluxe doubles, 7 superior doubles, 3 superior junior suites and the Grand Suite:
- Elegant, well appointed bathrooms with large bath tub, separate rainwater shower, WC and hairdryer
- iPad for your personal use during your stay
- Direct-dial telephone
- AV console with retractable 32-inch Sony Brava HD TV
- PS-3 station for the enjoyment of Bluray HD movies
- Wireless Sonos audio controller with access to thousands of titles and internet radio
- Bose acoustimass speaker system
- Complimentary wireless and wired internet access for your laptop
- Internet access on your TV screen
- Minibar, complimentary still water
- Oversized bathrobes, slippers
- Superior junior suites feature a wood burning fireplace
Should you enjoy reading poetry under the stars, we suggest to request room 15, our superior double with a Poetry Loft. Climb a farmers ladder to the tiny mezzanine, which is crammed with a fine collection of poetry. A small window opens up to the sky while you retreat in your club chair.
Please note: Room No 1 and No 6 have a combined bath & rain shower, while room No 5 and No 7 are fitted with a luxury sized walk in shower and no bathtub. Rooms No 9, 10 and 11 have a private balcony. All rooms and suites in the Manor House are non-smoking.
For reservations or inquiries please contact our Guest Relations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +372 45 48 800